1955 - Hydraulics and civil engineering, EBASCO, Inc.
1959 - Physicist, US Army ABMA, Redstone and Jupiter space launch vehicles.
1964 - Designer, Saturn I and Saturn V (Apollo) pneumatic ground systems.
1965 - NASA, KSC, Systems engineering for propellants GSE and propellant
logistics in support of Mercury, Gemini, Saturn, Delta, Atlas,
Centaur, Agena, Titan and Space Shuttle programs. Supported Trident/Poseidon
submarine and Air Force downrange activities.
1979 - Office Chief, NASA Propellants and Life Support, KSC/CCAFS.
1987 - Excepted Position, Air Force/NASA Vandenberg AFB, cryogenics,
hypergols, gases, lab sampling and analysis and precision cleaning.
1990 - ASA, KSC, Manager, Hydrogen Programs, alternative fuels
and the KSC natural gas pipeline project.
NASA, KSC, Manager, Hydrogen Programs, alternative fuels and the
KSC natural gas pipeline project.
- Board Member, development of the CPIA, Liquid Propellants Manual
- Member, Aerospace Safety Data Institute, Hydrogen Safety manual
- Founding member; national (NHA), international (IAHE), Canadian
(HIC) hydrogen associations,
the ISO TC 197 Hydrogen Technologies organization and the International
Council on Cooperation and Development of Hydrogen (ICCDH)
- Member, DOE Hydrogen Technical Advisory Panel
- Chairman, DOE Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Member FSEC Policy Advisory Board (1993)
- Convenor/expert for several ISO hydrogen working groups
- Member, Advisory Board, American Hydrogen Association
- Senior Associate, Hydrogen Safety Institute, LLC
- Member, NHA/DOE hydrogen codes and standards working groups
- Chairman, Florida Space Coast Clean Cities Coalition
- Since 1994 provided
consulting services to DOE, Wyle labs, DCH Technology, Hydrogen
Components Inc, Praxair, Air Products, FSEC Hydrogen Program, Gas
Technology Institute, General Physics, Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc
and Hydrogen 2000 Inc.
- Author, The Freedom Element – Living